Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Blue Line Patrol Podcast: Episode 9

It's been a crazy busy week, so Kevin and I had to Wing it tonight, but that's just Howe we roll.  Yeah, I went there. This week Kevin and I discuss...

  • My impressions of Zach Nastasiuk after watching him play live
  • High and low points of the Wings' Western Canada trip
  • Wings - Griffins - Walleye transactions
  • What's going on with Martin Frk?
  • Emery vs Holtby: legitimate goalie fight, or disgrace to the NHL?
  • And lots of good tidbits and fun stuff.


My full write up on Zach Nastasiuk can be found right here.

You may listen to and download the podcast right over here ---> Episode 9


If you'd like to hit us up on Twitter, we can be found here:

Kevin @KevinN37
Michelle @Slapshotg0al  
Blue Line Patrol @BlueLinePatrol 

and you can always e-mail us at Bluelinepatrol@gmail.com

Let's Go Red Wings!!! Let's Go Griffins!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment